Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Not bad

I met Tron Guy at a convention once. Though it's not the most flattering portrayal of him I've ever seen, it was amusing none-the-less.

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

I'm 23..

..and I still feel that way... I *am* gay, so I don't feel like people have a lot of those [boring] expectations of me, which is nice.

I'm still wondering when I'm going to feel like a grown-up...

MonKKey Chapter 2 MonKKey Chapter 2

Wow...

I also agree that was pretty sweet. I haven't seen the first one, so I'm just commenting on this one. The drawing style didn't seem as polished as some I've seen here, but overall was very well done. I especially liked the landscapes you created. The voices did seem a bit out of place, partly because of the quality, and partly because they seemed a bit out of place. The scene with the first two guys doesn't have any voices. Is there any way you could have worked the groups scenes as to not require them? Just my two cents.

The Senatorial Election The Senatorial Election

It was ok

Not the best animation or voice work I've seen. The voices did start to get a little annoying after a while. Next time, you might think about using multiple voice actors, instead of just one or two. Also, I thought the pace of the animation seemed a bit slow.

On a positive note, you did have a solid plot line, so props on that. You did have some nice jokes in there, and I would have loved to be able to read some of those newspaper articles you wrote. :-)

Extra-Ninja responds:

Thanks for the review! I was actually kind of worried about the voices because they were so... strange. We were using 12 fps and I was thinking about making it a bit faster but I wanted to see what people thought of this speed first.

The Story Of Ness The Story Of Ness

It was ok

It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. I thought the animation was a little choppy. Also, some of the text went by so fast that it was hard to read (comprehension-wise, i understood at least 50%, but there were certain parts that went by so fast, i didn't even have a chance).

Not too bad for a first flash, though.